Successful Import and Export Businesses are built on more than visionary political statements.
Importing and Exporting present different challenges and are activities that can quickly become daunting on many levels. In a global world local and international regulations are constantly changing. Our consultants possess the latest international trade certifications, meanwhile keeping up to date of the latest economic, business and political trends in their areas of specialization.
As a member of the World Trade Center, and through our experience, we are well positioned to assist you from A to Z, or meet you somewhere in between. Here are some things we think you should consider:
- ISO Norms
- Free Trade Zones
- Letters of Credit and alternative financing
- Export regulation and compliance (C-TPAT, etc..)
- International Accounting Norms and regulation (IFRS, SOX, etc.)
- Intellectual Property protection
- International Product life cycle assessment
- International commercial and manufacturing contacts
- Market assessments, local product perspectives and application assessment
- Sourcing and screening (suppliers, etc..)
- National and Local standards (measurement norms, QA, etc..)
- Other local quirks that can put a kink in your commercial prospects
To best assist you throughout the entire process of importing and/or exporting, Legends Consulting has constituted a network of experts competent in each of the regulated fields that this activity touches upon (Shipping, Currency Risk Mitigation, International Tax Consulting, International Insurance, etc.).